I had such a fun time with this family tonight...adorable girls and fun parents. Thanks guys for being my guinea pigs. This photo is one of my immediate faves, hope you like it.
Oh it is perfect! I am soo excited this turned out. You know how you have a vision of a picture and then it often doesn't materialize, well not the case here. I LOVE IT! And I can't wait to see more. You were amazing with my girls and I can't thank you enough for doing this!
What a great picture Pam. I love it. Don't you think this is the best job in the world to have?? I feel so honored to get to take pictures of people. Love it.
5 comments:
Oh it is perfect! I am soo excited this turned out. You know how you have a vision of a picture and then it often doesn't materialize, well not the case here. I LOVE IT! And I can't wait to see more. You were amazing with my girls and I can't thank you enough for doing this!
Ahhhh, I love it too!
Great job!
It worked out great. Love the depot! You did a great job, I can't wait to see more!
What a great picture Pam. I love it. Don't you think this is the best job in the world to have?? I feel so honored to get to take pictures of people. Love it.
Tanya
What a great picture! Can we be your guinea pigs too? haha. Your pictures really are looking great!
Post a Comment